TinyButStrong is a library that enables you to dynamically create XML/HTML pages and any other files based on text source. It’s a Template Engine for the PHP language.It enables you to easily display information from your database, but also to seriously harmonize and simplify your PHP programming.Tbs is oriented to HTML but not specialized to Html. So it can work as well with Text files, RTF, WML, XML, RSS, Excel (xml) etc.
- Simplicity : 1 file only, 1 Php class only with 6 methods and 5 properties.
- Visual / WYSIWYG editors (such as Dreamweaver or FrontPage) friendly
- Database friendly
- Fast development
- Merge data items (by replacing located tags)
- Merge data records (extending or deleting blocks)
- Formatting items using native numeric or date formats, or using custom functions.
- Conditional expressions for items and blocks
- Merge data record directly with SQL statements (several Databases and data Sources are supported in native, other can be add using plug-ins).
- Sub-blocks, serialized blocs, sub-templates,
- Events to be cached by PHP functions
- Caching pages
- Native database query debugging console