Oracle MySQL Cloud Service delivers a secure, cost-effective and enterprise-grade MySQL database service. Built on MySQL Enterprise Edition and powered by the Oracle Cloud, it provides a simple, automated, integrated and enterprise ready MySQL cloud service, enabling organizations to increase business agility and reduce costs.
Features of mysql
- Uses a very fast thread-based memory allocation system.
- Executes very fast joins using an optimized nested-loop join.
- Implements SQL functions using a highly optimized class library that should be as fast as possible. Usually there is no memory allocation at all after query initialization.
- Uses multi-layered server design with independent modules.
- Many data types
- Fixed-length and variable-length string types.
- We can refer to tables from different databases in the same statement.
- Password security by encryption of all password traffic when you connect to a server.